Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Overall Vail Update

Whats up all? I hope everyone in their respected places are doing well. I miss you. Things are good here in Vail. I am going through training sessions every day, pretty much all day. Turns out it takes a lot of equipment and protocal guidelines to memorize when working a ski lift. I love it here. Living in a mountain valley means looking out the window and every time seeing slopes and mountain peaks. The people are all friendly for the most part. Things are absolutely divided into, locals, tourists and Vail employees. Vail employees are close to locals but a lot of us, possibly myself included, are only here for seasons at a time so it is not really the same thing as living in Vail througout the summer as well and knowing how that whole lifestyle works. My first paycheck comes in about 1.5 weeks from now, thank god. Everything is on the pricier side of life but a perk of being surrounded by nice people is that you tend to find the deals pretty easily if you know how to ask. Life is good, I'm keeping a smile on my face everywhere I go and knowing that if I take the time to look around I will like what I see.

I'll have pictures soon I just haven't had enough daylight free time to get some good shots.

Love,
Byron

No comments: